Plumber Marketing Case Study | McKinzie’s Plumbing – Traction Finally Found!
Do you have a plumbing marketing company that is looked to gain traction and get past yourself? But sadly as you have been working for over a decade or even longer, you haven’t been able to grow the business past yourself? What if there was a company or an organization that provides plumber marketing services and so much more to diligent business owners who are just looking to grow a successful enterprise? Thankfully, Redmond Growth is that exact organization. We’ve been in business and have done this type of work for multiple decades after selling our own successful business years ago. So if you are curious as to all the different aspects we can help you with and to get a good plumber marketing assessment of where you are at based on where you need to be, then give us a call to set up that free hour-long business assessment today. Because once McKinzie Plumbing did this, they never looked back.
That’s right, at McKinzie’s Plumbing, they were like the majority of plumbers out there that started something up themselves then found that growing the business and getting it past himself just seems like an impossible task. So that’s why they joined up with us and just in the first few meetings that they started up with us, they knew that it was just an excellent fit and they saw great results in those first 90 days of working. And that’s why with our plumber marketing work, we know for a fact that we can get you to the specific goals.
How Do We Help Every Contractor Grow Their Business?
- Revving Up More Work! And of course one of the first ways that we’re able to do this is by simply generating more work for you in the business. And where we want to take a look at first is by simply looking at your digital footprint and identifying all the areas that you can improve. Many times, marketing plumber companies can be as simple as just having a few reviews online that express how excited your customers have been to work with you. Plumber marketing reviews are a huge thing that business owners all across the nation are not paying attention to and it’s one of the things that really moves the needle for people when growing their revenue stream.
- Explore Profitable Enhancements! Now once you generate all this work and your online reputation looks awesome, you also need to look into actually making as much money as you possibly can. Now, you should not screw over the customer with outrageous prices. What you should do though is give them a fair price based on the market and one that represents the real value that you provide to your customers. And we’re able to dig deep into this by just figuring out whether people are complaining about the price you offer and taking a look at how you are structuring your pricing method for work. A lot of contractors we talked to leave money on the table without even knowing!
- Digging Deep Into Sales! Now by leaving money on the table, many times it involves simply enhancing your sales process. How can you turn someone from being just simply interested in working with you to confirming a strong yes that they are passionate about choosing you? Well in many cases, it takes a lot of different steps to get that person to get there and we are very much willing through one of our implementation specialists to be able to get you to address the specific issues in generating people to be confirmed late instead of just missed opportunities.
- Managing the Daily Schedule! Now we can talk about plumber marketing all day long with our work, but many times one of the biggest areas of improvement we find with our contractors is by simply doing a better job of managing their time. And not only managing their time on work, but also managing the time with their family or with their friends or any other goals that they have for their livelihood. Almost every week, we reiterate with our clients that the business exists to serve you. And if it’s not serving you, then it’s probably taking control of every waking moment in your life. We’ve seen it and that’s why we’re so passionate about making sure that you work with us at Redmond Growth to get your schedule to be the best schedule ever.
- Opening Avenues for Quality Help! Now this is a huge kicker for many contractors out there. We have been told time and time again that they’ve witnessed countless terrible people that want to work or have worked in their business. It may be one of the biggest areas of improvement that a business owner can implement, aside from enhancements to their plumber marketing. Because instead of spending several hours sitting in one-on-one meetings with people to interview them, we provide them a best practice proven system to funnel through hundreds of candidates and only spend an hour each week of your time.
- Nailing Down Productivity and Accountability! Now once the high quality team is informed and all those plumber marketing tactics are in place and systemized, it’s time for you to nail even further down into the productivity and accountability that your team needs in order to fulfill their work the best they possibly can it’s why we here at Redmond Growth, we just really love checklists and documentation for every single thing you’re wanting to do. Because as a business owner, you could be the best salesperson out there in your industry, but if you can’t train other people to be just as good if not better than you, then you’re never going to scale past yourself.
- Delegation to Create Time Freedom! Now this is the Dream Land that so many business owners hope for themselves to one day accomplish. They don’t see it as a viable option for opportunity to be able to actually accomplish time freedom, let alone financial freedom. We talked to so many contractors that either sign up with us or we just have phone conversations with them where the fantasy of time freedom just seems too impossible. And while it is true that nine out of 10 businesses that startups fail within the first 5 years, that doesn’t mean your business has two as well. Work with our firm today to enhance those plumber marketing needs for yourself and make sure you’re on the right track in following the path to true time freedom.
You Can Grow Your Business Too!
So after reviewing us or seeing all those specific details and how he helped business owners with their plumber marketing, are you looking to get set up to make sure that you can get your business to grow and thrive as well? Well that’s why I highly encourage you that you have to get in touch with Redmond Growth today. It’s going to be a decision that provides you tremendous results. You’ll be able to receive our free hour-long business assessment to get a sense of where you need to start first.