Case Study: Kae Edwards Plumbing
Plumber Marketing Case Study | KAE Edward Plumbing
Are you a business owner who runs a thriving contractor business, but wants to take themselves to the next level with your plumber marketing endeavors? Or are you the owner of a business that really just needs a kick in the butt to get after your goals? Or maybe you’re looking to become an entrepreneur and know that you’d like some mentorship in how to get your business up and running to a thriving plumbing marketing company. Well at Redmond Growth, we’ve been able to transform broken businesses to successful ones and make good businesses even greater. You can read about some of the details below about how we help every business owner grow their company, but you can also simply schedule a free hour-long business assessment by calling us at 918.361.3047 today. That’s what KAE Edward Plumbing did and boy, are they happy they did.
How Do We Help Every Contractor Grow Their Business?
- Revving Up More Work! For one thing, work needs to be cycling through all the time and that’s what so many entrepreneurs (like KAE Edward) are looking for when they join. “I need more jobs!!” And with our tried and true plumber marketing capabilities, we’ve got the important steps necessary to grow any businesses’ workload. Now often times it comes with daily grind action items that aren’t sexy. That’s frankly because the sexy things in life usually don’t reap the greatest rewards. As Martin Luther King Jr. once put it, “There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions.”
- Explore Profitable Enhancements! We’re piling up the schedule with work from all areas in San Antonio for KAE Edward Plumbing, but an important question to ask here is…are we actually making a sizable amount of money? That’s why this is such a pivotal part of our work at Redmond Growth. Because while the plumber marketing work gets lined up, we have to make sure we at least break-even every month. Too many times, we run across entrepreneurs that have no idea what that break-even number is and how to even find it out!
- Digging Deep Into Sales! So with the plumber marketing work going to bat, we also have to ensure that our batting average is actually acceptable. And while a batting average of .300 (30%) is phenomenal for major league baseball play, that’s absolutely terrible for your prospects as a contractor or plumber. So we dig deep into every point of contact and interaction with the customer to make sure they know for a fact how awesome we are. So when we are marketing plumber services to clients in your area, we’ll also be taking a hard look at your sales system.
- Managing the Daily Schedule! This may be the most underrated facet of our work with contractors. So many of the people who are interested in our plumber marketing and working with us have absolutely no skills or expertise in operating a calendar or maintaining a functional, daily schedule. While it is one of the hardest aspects of growing the business, it’s one of the most crucial parts too. If you are pulled all day, every day to the burning fires that happen in the business, you’ll soon grow to be like your tired uncle who’s been working in those coal mines all his life and looks like a sad sack. So if you don’t want to look like a sad sack at the age of 50, take a hint and say no more to unimportant things that come up.
- Opening Avenues for Quality Help! Now with hiring, the best practice system we utilize with our contractors can really be life-changing. There are too many business owners for instance, trusting resumes. What we help identify with our contractors is that so many efforts they make in the hiring process is unnecessary and are total time-wasters. The research shows for instance, that an astonishing 85% of all resumes are infected with lies! So if you’re a business owner that’s sitting there reading dozens of resumes and investigating each of them, you’re wasting your valuable plumber marketing time! At Redmond Growth, we put in place a great system to get you looking at numerous candidates and spending minimal amounts of time in the process.
- Nailing Down Productivity and Accountability! Now that all of these systems are set up and the plumber marketing work is showing great form, our work isn’t done yet. To get this business into a well-oiled machine and taking you to the promised land of time freedom and financial freedom, you have to nail down every part of your business to a “T”. With your hiring system, training system with new people, key performance indicators to review every week (at least), and so many other aspects, we at Redmond Growth help you investigate this and set it on a track to consistent success.
- Delegation to Create Time Freedom! YES! You’ve just done the impossible and are now in this very small category of companies that exist today. You are a thriving, million-dollar business that’s looking to find your vacation spot to chase your spouse around. Or now, you’ve realized how easy it actually is and you’re wanting to dominate the world with your talents. Whatever the case may be, we’re here to get you to whatever goals you have with our plumber marketing efforts and business growth expertise. I mean, if we can grow a business to over 350 employees and sell the company for over $60 million…I think we’ve figured out a thing or two.
You Can Grow Your Business Too!
Your plumber marketing work may need a fix-up and that’s totally fine! At Redmond Growth, we exist to get you to your goals and help you thrive. If you are excited about taking your business to the next level and are coachable through the process, give us a call at 918.361.3047 to schedule your free hour-long business assessment today for marketing plumbing excellence!