Where They Started & Where They Are Now:
Joined RGC as a 4 man crew with dad and brothers scraping by doing handyman work and making $3k/mo. Just finished March at $52k (1529% increase) running two full crews and doesn’t feel like he’s suffocating from the stress.
How Did We Do It?
- Started marketing for remodeling leads and adjusted pricing structure to reflect it
- Established a solid Sales Process including to demonstrate/justify pricing and quality using a One Sheet and Tracking Follow up with leads and producing estimates in a consistent timeline
- Established a routine so that every key area of his business is taken care of keeping him from losing his mind during a year of such intense growth
- Built a solid team despite rapid and unpredictable changes with staff (family quitting)
- Joell himself committed to the process and trusted the recommendations and followed through and saw results despite starting in a place where he could not afford us and never made payment with us an issue.
New Dynamics Construction