Plumber Marketing Case Study | King Plumber
re you needing to speak with a dedicated team of people who work tirelessly for one soul focus to grow people’s businesses to whatever goals they have for themselves? Are you a business owner who is needing a team of expert people to help dominate when it comes to plumber marketing services? Are you sick and tired of having a business that never grows and you can’t seem to figure out how to get it past yourself as a business owner? Well by golly, I’m happy you have found us! At Redmond Growth, our core initiative is that we fix broken businesses and helped make good businesses great. And while you may have come here just to possibly work with us for plumbing marketing and advertising assistance, you’ll get areas of advice and implementation that you’ll never find from really any business consulting firm out there. That’s why I’ll encourage you to set up a free hour-long business assessment so that we can take a deep dive with you on how to advance your business forward. Because we’ve done the same thing for a company here in Tulsa called King Plumber.
The business owner for this company came to us after realizing that in his mid-30s, he needed to get involved with a group of people who had been a part of building 14 multimillion-dollar businesses and creating one of our adventures to be sold for 62 million dollars to a company like Intuit (that’s us by the way). So once he joined us and found out about all of the plumber marketing work that we do and really catch the vision of what we have to offer, he knew with meeting after meeting after meeting what it takes to fully get to his goals. For him, it was simply an assistance in shifting his mindset to owning the business instead of letting the work own you. This is huge!
Where do we help every contractor grow their business?
- Revving Up More Work! For the first part of our relationship with most clients, we start in simply identifying how they are represented online. Forbes research has shown that 8 out of 10 people read reviews or details about the business before purchasing from the business. They also trust reviews just as much as personal referrals from friends and family members! And in many cases the only way they’re going to find out about your business is online. So we focus in on the value of Google reviews and of getting yourself looking as fantastic as we possibly can on search engines and on your website. With our plumber marketing war tactics, we’ve done this successfully with clients time and time again.
- Explore Profitable Enhancements! We also have to dig deep into the profitability of the business. Because if you start getting lots and lots of work from our plumber marketing efforts yet you barely make any money from the work coming in, then what’s the point? One of our key mantras is that the business exists to serve you and you need to stake claim into how much money you’re making with your work. So with our recommendations and through our strategies in being able to generate the most profit you can, we’ve been able to solve this for countless plumbers and contractors around the country.
- Digging Deep Into Sales! Now with your sales system, you may be a wizard at being able to close deals and really win people over with just your charisma. The problem is that you have been the only person in the company throughout its entire existence that has sold a job. That can be insanely frustrating and one of the things that we’re able to provide with our plumber marketing tools is that we dig deep into every step of the sales process and document it. That way, sales no longer needs to be reliant on the business owner when you could hire someone or bring someone on to do virtually the same thing or even better than what you’re doing.
- Managing the Daily Schedule! Now this is one area that we have recognized many people, not only in contracting, but just in any industry, has not gotten a proper education for maintaining a healthy daily schedule. We are often so reactive to whatever plumber marketing or random burning fires are going on around us. What we reinforce is that when you time block and say no to anything else to prioritize important activities, your business exponentially grows.
- Opening Avenues for Quality Help! Now as definitely one of the leading attributes that contractors face when they talk to us about their biggest limiting factors, finding quality help is a difficult activity. This is especially true when the business owner is operating without systems in place to save them several hours every week to ultimately vet out all these candidates. That’s why whenever we work with business owners on this, we help provide them a best practice proven system that will save them time and end up being a great fit for the company.
- Nailing Down Productivity and Accountability! From your plumber marketing work and you making massive amounts of money from the work that you do, time to tighten up and work on developing even further systems. These documented checklists and systems help to make sure that your team is as productive and accountable to their efforts as they can possibly be. That way not only your marketing and you’re advertising becomes a turnkey system, but also your team is a turnkey system as well.
- Delegation to Create Time Freedom! Now that all of this has been laid out, it’s time to look into one of the biggest bonuses of any business around there, the ability to actually have time freedom. After just a couple years of very focused and dedicated efforts into the business, you don’t have to spend so many hours a week knowing that things will be consistent things will work. This is the dream goal that every one of our clients end up realizing for themselves.
You can grow your business too!
Are you in a financial situation where you’re considering to invest your dollars in developing and growing your business and need an awesome team to do your plumber marketing today? Well I hope you’re thankful that you stopped by and found Redmond Growth. We have consistently been the company that provides results to business owners that end up being a great fit with us. That’s why I highly encourage you to give us a call today at 918.361.3047 or simply fill out a form to schedule for one of our free hour long business assessments.