Case Study: Georgia Plumbing Solutions
Plumber Marketing Case Study | Georgia Plumbing Solutions – Marketing Actually Worked!
Are you looking to expedite the growth of your business with the help of an established, expert plumber marketing company? Are you tired of fake plumber marketing companies that only look to reap the rewards of your monthly payments and not reciprocate the growth to your own company? Have you been stagnant in your growth for the past several years and looking for marketing plumbing expertise that has been shown to work for hundreds of clients over the past several years?
At Redmond Growth, we’ve been able to not only provide excellent work and dramatic results, but we’ve also been able to prove it over the long haul. With hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google and multitudes of client testimonials and videos that keep coming, our work will provide you the growth you deserve for your business. Don’t take it from us though, just ask companies like Georgia Plumbing Solutions why they joined!
Georgia Plumbing Solutions came to us because they needed help, just like any of our clients that come to us, getting past themselves working the business. Everyone starts a business looking for the success they see all around them of companies that have stayed in their local area for decades. Unfortunately, the statistics on success for entrepreneurs and business owners has been depressing, to say the least. With 9 out of 10 businesses failing in the first five years and many more companies never breaking into consistently favorable profit margins, how can companies like Georgia Plumbing Solutions be able to fix this? With a lot of training, guidance and mental shifts along the way about how growing a plumber marketing business actually works, we at Redmond Growth will be able to take any coachable business owner and turn their business into a wealth-creating powerhouse. As our saying goes, “we fix broken businesses and make good businesses become great.”
How Do We Help Every Contractor Grow Their Business?
- Revving Up More Work! One of the very first moves we do with our business owners is simply look over their digital presence and amply the successes they’ve already had. Many of our clients have been in business for over a decade and yet, when new customers are looking for a great contractor in their area, their efforts in marketing plumber work is fruitless…because none of their customers are sharing the love online!! They could have hundreds of people leaving RAVING reviews about their work and yet, they have a meager 20 or 30 or ZERO reviews. We’ve been able to expedite the success of business owners through our plumber marketing efforts by getting intense with the efforts of gathering fanfare online.
- Explore Profitable Enhancements! Now we can gather all of this fanfare, but we also have to make money along the way too. Because while business owners could generate great amounts of work, they’ll never get financial ahead because their profits are insanely low. How do you expect to build a thriving business as a marketing plumbing provider with profit margins as low as 10%? With our investigative efforts, we dig deep into the real effectiveness of the work our plumber marketing clients face and make sure that our clients at least make a recommended 20% minimum profit margin on their work.
- Digging Deep Into Sales! Now many of our business owners that join do a fantastic job at selling themselves and their pure charisma has carried them through all these years. That’s also the reason why they’ve never been able to scale past themselves, because their efforts can only go so far if they can’t train other people effectively. On top of this, nothing is documented or systemized…in order to do this, we have to track the success of the particular system over time. We DIG DEEP with every step of the sales process with our contractors and make sure that our plumber marketing efforts are not going to waste.
- Managing the Daily Schedule! This may be one of the most difficult aspects that our plumber marketing clients face through the successes and failures. Managing your daily schedule is a huge facet to keeping your business life and personal life intact for the long-run. Many business owners are stuck not growing the business effectively because they say yes for too many things and as a result, they end up getting divorced or never having an enjoyable livelihood. Now, will their likely be a period of immense grinding and labor to get these systems going? Of course! Elon Musk himself discusses the necessity to “work like hell. You just have to work 80 to 100 hour weeks so that you can improve the odds of success.” Will you be working at this rate forever? Of course not…well if you decide to not work with us, you just might. We’ve been able to work our plumber marketing success with many clients and get them past the hump of 80 hour work weeks.
- Opening Avenues for Quality Help! Once you’ve confirmed the quality of your sales systems, established great profits in each of your jobs and figured out a great method to the madness in your daily schedule, bringing on quality help is the next step. To almost every contractor that’s out there, they simply have a self-defeating attitude about this. “These kids just don’t want to work anymore!” While many times this is the case and study after study shows that 70% of people are disengaged in the workplace, there are still valuable people out there. There are likely fantastic, A+ people that just needed to be trained up in the trade. At Redmond Growth, we will always prioritize that great character is so much better than great skill.
- Nailing Down Productivity and Accountability! All of these systems are in place and you may be thinking, “well, that just about covers everything right?” No! If you’re truly wanting to build up a scalable, duplicable operation that you can do whatever you’d like with, you’ll have to spend even more effort into solidifying all of your processes and systems so that everything is a turnkey operation. That way, you’ll never have to rely on awesome weather or general contractors paying you on time for your success. You can just implement best practice plumber marketing efforts that we’ll provide and establish in your business at Redmond Growth.
- Delegation to Create Time Freedom! Now with your business growth, you’ve finally reached the dream land where your financial freedom is established and the illustrious time freedom is put in place too. What may be shocking to you is that super coachable business owners that stick with us can get to this “fairytale land” in just 2 years! We know that a company like Georgia Plumbing Solutions or any of our clients can get to this place. They made the first important decision though to join us at Redmond Growth to help them get there via our plumber marketing experience.
You Can Grow Your Business Too!
So let me ask you again, are you struggling to get your business off the ground and looking to really expedite your growth? Have you been financially stuck and just haven’t seemed to catch a break? Talk with us at Redmond Growth for just one hour and find out if you’re the right fit to work with us. Through our hour-long free business assessment, we’ll be sure to provide you the plumbing marketing work you deserve! Fill out a form today or give us a call at 918.361.3047.