Construction Marketing Case Study | When Clients Become Close Friends
How hard would it be for you to imagine the person you work with at a construction marketing firm actually becoming one of your close friends? Shouldn’t that say quite a bit about that immense worth of their guidance into how to run your company? If one of these construction marketing firms offered you a free, hour-long business assessment, would you not at least accept the recommendations without any obligation? At Redmond Growth, it’s a frequent occurrence that our business owners become delightful people to work with. As they achieve their goals in time freedom and financial freedom, their diligence flourishes to become a trustworthy bond, committed to the excellence of both parties. As the great John D. Rockefeller put it, “A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.”
Edens Structural Solutions became a huge business in the whole state of Oklahoma for structural work. As the highest and most reviewed company in the state, they’ve solidified themselves as one of the top dogs. Even so, the founder of the company turned to Tim Redmond for guidance and advice on key areas and developments for his business. As they have progressed into several years of a coaching relationship, their bond has grown greater and greater over time. Tim not only saw this with Edens Structural, but other implementation specialists in our company have seen this same phenomenon.
How Do We Help Every Contractor Grow Their Business?
- Revving Up More Work! What’s one of the first areas why dive into with each client? First and foremost, we work to drive up their relevance and fanbase online. The first thing we work into every business owner about is simply Google reviews. While these reviews may not seem like much to the construction worker, the potential it brings for contractor advertising results is out of the park. Just about everyone utilizes reviews nowadays and Google obviously prioritizes reviews that are on their own platform. In fact, Google ranks business listings and websites higher based on how many awesome reviews that business has compared to their competitors. So we strongly reinforce the WILD passion for every business owner to get passionate about their Google reviews so the construction marketing can work better and better.
- Explore Profitable Enhancements! Now as these construction marketing tools begin to take form and reap results, part of our work requires us to dig into whether or not the work coming into the business is actually providing you with sizeable profits. In addressing this issue, we simply lay the foundation that for every job that comes in with our contractor marketing, the business owners has to ensure that at a bare minimum, they receive a 20% profit margin on their work. Now if they can’t possibly raise their prices to accommodate this shift, then what needs to change in the business in order to warrant it? At the end of the day, you’ve got to make money.
- Digging Deep Into Sales! What will be a real key facet for guaranteeing people say yes to working with you is laying out step-by-step what it takes to effectively close someone. What are the areas we need to incorporate so that the ideal and likely buyers says “WOW?” There are many elements that we can include with this. For some of you business owners, all it may take is just answering every call and making sure to always follow up with the customer. The construction marketing work we provide will give you results, but how will those results affect the bottom line? That’s where we also like to step in with this process.
- Managing the Daily Schedule! Wondering what it looks like to manage a great calendar system? Well we have the answers to solve that for you! Too many contractors are stuck letting their burning fires and random day-to-day jobs determine what they do for their business. There are many keys areas of the business that need to be executed every single day. In order to adequately doing this consistently, you have to schedule before the chaos, a daily HOUR OF POWER to plan amongst the chaos. That’s how the top CEOs and managers are able to handle what they handle.
- Opening Avenues for Quality Help! Now as the top complaint for contractors out there beyond handling their construction marketing is their annoyance with the current workforce available to them. At Redmond Growth, we have a best practice system that allows you to vet out multiple people every single week while only needing to spend at a max, two hours/week interviewing and hiring quality people. When we ask prospects what they currently do to try and address this issue for not finding quality people, they just simply shrug their shoulders in ignorance. There are certainly many business owners that they’ve worked with where this was by far, the best aspects of their growth.
- Nailing Down Productivity and Accountability! Now as you grow the business with our contractor marketing services, it’s important that you always look to continually improve the business every single freakin’ week. Business owners get in this mood of wanting to constantly create new stuff that just ends up being time wasters to growing the business. The biggest time winners for growing the business have to be with holding the staff accountable to actually, constantly doing the work.
- Delegation to Create Time Freedom! With Edens Structural, the business owner now has the time freedom to still stay attached to his business, but can do as he pleases with his work. He’s set himself up well that’s what we want to do with you! We can’t do this though if you can’t properly train your team to fulfill the work just as well, if not better than you can.
You Can Grow Your Business Too!
Are you exhausted with trying to grow the business to be a behemoth and an unstoppable force for good in your city or region? Well you’ve gotta just give Redmond Growth a chance to shine with their work. They’ve got over a hundred case studies of clients that have seen tremendous fruits of growth with their businesses. So simply schedule your free, hour-long business assessment today by calling 918.361.3047 or by filling out the form on our website.